Name: RJ’s Licorice Allsorts, Natural Licorice Allsorts, Licorice Chocolate Twists and Raspberry Chocolate Twists
Brand: RJ’s Licorice (New Zealand Natural Goods)
Description: RJ’s Licorice is adding four amazing licorice confectionery products to its existing line. RJ’s Licorice Allsorts, Natural Licorice Allsorts, Licorice Chocolate Twists and Raspberry Chocolate Twists are the new additions to their range and no doubt will continue to stretch the boundaries of licorice confectionery products available in the United States and around the world.
Introduction Date: 05/22/11
Notes: I’m all for more variety in Licorice offerings. The New Zealand style is similar to the Aussie version of soft eating licorice - meaty, with lots of molasses flavors and a wheat base (sorry gluten-intolerant friends).
Name: Werther’s Original Creamy Apple Filled
Brand: Storck USA, L.P
Description: A Smooth Caramel Candy Shell, with a creamy filling of the rich taste of caramel dipped apples.
Introduction Date: 09/01/11
Notes: Tootsie has a caramel apple pop that’s tasty but lacking in curb appeal. Maybe Werther’s, the caramel kings, can also break through with something that’s a bit prettier.
Name: Bebeto Premium
Brand: Kervan Gida San ve Tic. A.S.
Description: Childlike happiness is coming to grown ups’ world with Bebeto Premium. It is much more than regular gummy; joy, health, magical flavor mixes…
- Raspberry & Blackberry “A Tempting Mix”: The taste of forest fruits which you cannot get enough of.
- Turkish Coffee & Mint “Just One Of It Has 40 Years Of Inspiration!”: At home, at the office or while working While watching TV, even with a cup of coffee. An amazing flavor one can enjoy everywhere.
- Tropical Pineapple & Tropical Orange “A Sweet Breeze From Tropic Islands”: When you desire to feel good, Just one is enough to change your mood…
Introduction Date: 01/15/2011
Notes: I was really excited when I saw these at the ISM Cologne candy fair. The idea of Turkish Coffee and Mint gummis, I think, is stunning. Let’s just say that I was stunned with the result. Now that I know that they’re introducing them in the United States, I’ll put up a full review in the coming weeks.
Product images are courtesy of the respective candy manufacturer.
- Candy Tease: Nostalgia in 2011
- Candy Tease: Mars 2010
- Candy Tease: Just Born 2010
- Candy Tease: Hershey’s 2010
- Candy Tease: Sweets & Snacks Expo 2010 - Part 2
- Candy Tease: Sweets & Snacks Expo 2010