forgot password?

ORganic Crispy kat bars
Posted: 25 July 2008 10:13 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Junior Mint
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  63
Joined  2008-07-02

I bought all 3, but have just tasted roasted peanut so far. The dark chocolate coating needs to be just a bit thicker to be tasted, but the roasted peanuts really rule the flavor. The crispies bring just a slight crunch to the peanut crunch already there. CAn’t wait to taste the other flavors-mint cocconut and almond crunch.

Posted: 25 July 2008 12:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Bit o Honey
RankRank
Total Posts:  46
Joined  2008-07-02

I’m curious about the almond crunch. I need to be in the mood for peanuts, but almond I like any day of the week.

Posted: 26 July 2008 10:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Junior Mint
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-07-02

I have now tried the mint cooconut. The review statement saying you’ll be surprised on which one you like most is accurate. Of the least appetite sounding this bar is surprisng uniquelly delicious. The mint is not overpowering, the coocnot is moist and chewy with a bit of crunch from the crispies, but the chocolate was a problem becasue it has melted due to it’s thin covering. So I advise keep in a cool place until you eat it. It melts very easily once out of the package. And what sticks to the wrapper isn’t tasted in with the rest of the flavors since there is such a thin covering of it.

Posted: 28 July 2008 06:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Junior Mint
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-07-02

I had the Toasted Almond (clearing up it’s name is not Almond crunch)last night. All I tasted was almond, and nothing eklse. But the crispier made it crucnhier as usual. To sum it ip in order. The chocolate is lacking in all 3 flavors. The nuts are crunchy and very dominating. The crispies are always adding a crunch factor.The ranking to me in mint coccomut, peanut, almond.