forgot password?

Crunchie in the States?
Posted: 15 July 2008 09:21 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2008-07-12

Has anyone found Crunchie in the States?  I’ve looked at Central Market, the imports sections at varous grocery stores…I don’t recall seeing it in World Market.  Where in the States can I buy this bar?

Posted: 15 July 2008 10:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  172
Joined  2005-09-11

I just peeked at Cost Plus at lunch today. They didn’t have the single bars but they did have a package that had 5 (or maybe 6 bars) there for $4.99. I don’t know if all stores have them though.

Signature 

Open your mouth ... expand your mind.

Posted: 19 July 2008 03:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2008-07-02

I was at Cost Plus/World Market(for the first time every. very fun experience. I bought so much candy i’ve been DYING to try!!) and they had bags of bite size Crunchies for about 8 dollars, they had the single normal sized bars for 1.50 or so, and then they had the five pack bar for about 5 dollars. This was the main bar I was hoping to find there, and when I saw your post a few days ago I was nervous they wouldn’t have it. I lucked out though. They had the candy spread out into about 4 different aisles, maybe you missed it?

Posted: 19 July 2008 05:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Bit o Honey
RankRank
Total Posts:  46
Joined  2008-07-02

You might try a Stop&Shop;grocery store too, if there’s one in your area. Their international aisle has a small section of bars I haven’t seen since I lived in Canada. Crunchie, Aero and a couple others. The down side is they’re often $1.50 per single serving bar. Still, if you’re craving…!