forgot password?

shiskaberries
Posted: 06 July 2008 04:31 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-07-06

We were at the Tall Ships in Tacoma, there was a booth offering these
wonderful strawberries on a stick coated with chocolate (white, milk, dark) and sprinkles or other offerings. Thinking I was going to get some hard to eat frozen thing I was exceedingly surprised to get
fresh berries with melted chocolate that didn’t drip. Oh what heaven!!!! It was the highlight of the day.
Cheers for carnival sweets!

Posted: 06 July 2008 11:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  172
Joined  2005-09-11

Wow, that sounds like quite the gourmet treat.

I’m a huge fan of frozen chocolate bananas and plain old chocolate covered strawberries - I’ll keep my eye out at fairs this summer to see if anyone else is doing this.

Signature 

Open your mouth ... expand your mind.

Posted: 11 July 2008 09:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2008-07-10

They’ve been fairly popular in the Seattle area for quite some time… showing up at local festvals and other events.

They have several stands at Safeco Field - our baseball stadium and even though the price is a bit much… being able to sit and eat 4 nice sized strawberries dipped in Dark Chocolate at a baseball game is very nice on a warm day.

Posted: 27 December 2010 09:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2008-07-03

Mmmm, chocolate-dipped berries. The perfect marriage of fruit and candy, of healthiness and decadence. I remember that I bought some to share with a gentleman I was dating, but he declined them because he was afraid they would aggravate his digestive difficulties, so I ended up eating—and enjoying—the whole box by myself.

‹‹ Moose Munch bars      Reese’s Whipps ››