forgot password?

orange lifesavers
Posted: 10 June 2010 03:01 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-06-10

Hey ive been looking for orange lifesavers for a while bc they’re my friends favorites and he hasnt been able to find them in a long time. They arent orange mint, all i know is that it in a big bag of life savers (all the same flavor) and an Orange lifesaver is on it. Any help would be awesome thanks :D

Posted: 10 June 2010 03:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  172
Joined  2005-09-11

Iceman - I remember those. It’s been a really, really long time though - at least 20 years.

However, there was also Tangerine. A whole roll of just tangy tangerine LifeSavers. They were awesome.

They don’t make them any longer. It’s been at least five years since I’ve seen them. I think they’re still in the Tropical Fruit roll, but not by themselves.

Here’s an image of the wrapper when they were first introduced

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasonliebigstuff/1732632880/in/set-72157602539630786/

LifeSavers is owned by Wrigley’s, they were recently bought out by Mars (makers of Snickers, M&Ms; and Skittles). Maybe if you wrote them an email they’d bring them back.

Signature 

Open your mouth ... expand your mind.

Posted: 19 July 2010 10:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-07-15

I realize that this is an older post, but I’m very curious. I’m 24 years old and as a kid, I used to eat Butterscotch lifesavers like they were going out of style. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to find them and was curious to know if they were even still making them. If someone could point me to a website that sells them or to information, it would be SO helpful. I’ve been searching online for a while and haven’t been able to find em’. I love them so much!

Signature 

Gumball Machines

Posted: 12 August 2010 06:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-04-06

Are you thinking perhaps of Butter Rum Lifesavers? Which are basically pretty butterscotchy, but have, amazingly, a teeny tiny hint of rummish flavour? Also, they’re like, awesome?

According to the Wrigley’s website, you can also get a “Butter Toffee” sugar-free version in peg-bag format.

I’ve got no idea where you’d buy them though :/ I mean, they’re definitely still around, but I live in the UK and buy them from an import store, and most of the results I could find online were to buy in bulk. Anyway, good luck!  cheese