forgot password?

Any leads on good, actual wholesalers for candy?
Posted: 24 March 2010 01:05 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-03-24

Any thoughts on that? The internet wholesale companies are actually very retail themselves. Just wondering if anyone out there has had good luck with finding a good candy wholesaler…

Posted: 02 June 2010 03:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-11-20

Hello,

I’m the media services manager for the George J. Howe Company, a wholesaler of candy, nuts and coffee.

Two days ago we went live with a new website, which features many popular wrapped, unwrapped and sugar free candies at true wholesale prices. If you are looking to buy full manufacturer cases of candy, check out our selection here: http://www.georgehowe.com/categories/Candy/Full-Candy-Cases/

We’re adding new items every day.

Thank you for asking and thanks for the chance to respond.

Joe
http://www.georgehowe.com

[ Edited: 25 August 2010 08:52 AM by Joe]

Posted: 27 June 2010 06:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Joined  2010-06-27

Gavo,

I have a pretty large candy store in the local mall here and I use:  candycentral.com

I have found their selection to be the largest around and their prices are very good.  They sell wholesale and retail so just tell them you are are a store when you register and they will set you up with the proper discount.

Hope this helps….

Posted: 12 July 2010 12:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Joined  2010-07-12

You are right about internet wholesale companies being retailers, however I tried to buy directly from manufacturers and they offered great prices, but the quantity you have to order is much more then I need and can afford. I used to buy from Candydirect, good reliable wholesaler but about 4 moths ago I found online wholesale company that actually have the lowest retail and wholesale prices. Here is their website: CandyCentra.com

Posted: 19 July 2010 10:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-07-15

I pretty much agree with everyone else here. As someone who used to work in a candy store as a wholesale assistant, I have found that purchasing from the actual manufacturer can get kind of expensive. It’s not that they’re NOT providing good deals, but you have to buy a certain amount in order to attain that price. If you buy too much, you waste your product and your profit.

The best thing I could suggest is to keep your eyes peeled for good deals. While many wholesale companies are retailers as well, they purchase from large conglomerates IN ORDER to SELL THE EXCESS to people like us. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Signature 

Gumball Machines