forgot password?

Where can I find Reeses’ White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups?
Posted: 14 February 2010 06:00 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2009-01-21

Does anybody know of a retail store in Los Angeles that still carries Reeses’ White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups? I used to buy them at Target and now they have completely disappeared and seem to be only available on the internet. Has anybody seen them in a store recently?

Posted: 19 February 2010 10:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  172
Joined  2005-09-11

I’ve been prowling around the stores a lot lately looking for new Easter candy and have not seen any white Reese’s.

They’re still listed on the Hershey’s site, though I wouldn’t say that Hershey’s is particularly good at updating their site.

Signature 

Open your mouth ... expand your mind.

Posted: 19 February 2010 02:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2009-01-21

So it turns out with Easter rolling around I start thinking about those white chocolate Reeses’ eggs Hersheys’ makes. I finally decided to call them to figure out what they are still making and what if anything has been pulled (“sob”) from the market. Pretty good news. The friendly sweet voice on the other end of the 800 number I found off the Hersheys’ website kindly told me that first, the Reeses’ miniature white chocolate peanut butter cups are now only available on a seasonal basis.
Here’s the really good part; the white chocolate peanut butter eggs are just around the corner and any minute now will be available at Walmart or Target in the 1.5 ounce version! Yay! So now I’m happy and not waiting for the Easter bunny. Thought others might do the same. Enjoy.

Posted: 11 March 2010 12:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2008-09-19

White Chocolate Reese’s are still available at most larger chain c-stores in the Southeast, and some independents. Some candies are considered to be more regional and perhaps they’re not a big seller in that area of California so owners chose not to put them in the set. Twizzlers are considered a northern candy while Zero is more popular in the south.

Posted: 17 March 2010 11:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-03-17

I used to love those white Reeses’ White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups too. Where I live I believe they are still being sold in some gas station stores but so far this year I have not been able to check yet.