forgot password?

Brach’s Halloween Assorted Mellowcremes
Posted: 31 October 2009 06:06 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-10-31

Hi all,

I have been searching all over for the Brach’s Assorted Mellowcremes and have been unable to find them anywhere except online where they are being sold as a case of 36 bags.  Now, while I do love to eat these around Halloween, I don’t particularly want to buy a case of them.  Does anyone know a store that still sells individual bags of these?  I grew up in the northeastern U.S. and I am now living in the southeastern U.S.  In years past I used to see these in stores like Stop & Shop and Food Lion but I don’t see them anymore.  If you need to know what they look like, just google the title and it should bring up a good pic.  Any help in locating these would be appreciated.  I must be getting old because it’s getting hard to find any of my favorites anymore.  grin

Posted: 31 October 2009 06:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  172
Joined  2005-09-11

I’ve seen them this year in peg bags at Walgreen’s in their Halloween section. (But I’m in California.)

Signature 

Open your mouth ... expand your mind.

Posted: 31 October 2009 09:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-10-31

Hi Cybele,

Thanks for your reply.  I actually just came back from Walgreen’s an hour ago and the one I went to did not have them.  I guess they are all different.  That Walgreen’s gets around though.  I am in North Carolina, but a couple of years ago, there were not too many Walgreen’s in my area.  I would see them in Florida and Georgia but not North Carolina.  Now it seems that there is one on every corner.  grin  I may have to try a few more stores before I give up completely for this year.  Thanks again.  Happy Halloween!