forgot password?

4 of 4
New Flavors of Hershey Kisses
Posted: 13 October 2008 03:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]  
Junior Mint
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2008-08-14

well, i’ve seen all 3 limited flavors here between my local target and super walmart, the super walmart has candy corn and the apple i believe and the target has the pumpkin and apple, if they still have any left, haven’t looked lately.

i’d pick them up for you and ship the mat cost for both the bag and shipping if you want them that much, though with shipping it probably does work out to $6-7 a bag x_x $2 something for the kisses, and i’m not sure what the weight goes for now with parcel post, but I know priority starts at over $4 now.

Signature 

...The snowman is watching you!

Posted: 18 October 2008 09:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  26
Joined  2008-10-18

Are the Neopolitan Kisses actually chocolate, vanilla and strawberry in one kiss, or is it all three flavors in one bag?? Are they good? Crabmuffin - you never gave the yea or ney on the Pumpkin!!

Posted: 08 November 2008 03:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2008-07-09

I was in Target this week just as they were putting out the Christmas candy. It seems that the old favorite seasonal kisses are back, but unfortunately nothing really new to tanalize us on one of the biggest candy seasons of the year. On the shelves they had the Mint Truffle Kisses, Candy Cane Kisses and Hot Cocoa Creme kisses all in new packaging reminiscent of the Halloween kisses.

Nice to see some of the good flavors back, I especially love the candy cane kisses but was hoping for something new!

Posted: 10 November 2008 12:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2008-07-06

How are the cocoa creme kisses?  After the deliciousness of the pumpkin spice ones, I’m scared to try another new flavor in case they’re not as good.  :D

Posted: 12 November 2008 07:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  172
Joined  2005-09-11
Spleenfruit - 10 November 2008 08:07 PM

How are the cocoa creme kisses?  After the deliciousness of the pumpkin spice ones, I’m scared to try another new flavor in case they’re not as good.  :D

Hot Cocoa didn’t strike me as that different from the Chocolate Truffle ones.

I’m really surprised they’re back.

Signature 

Open your mouth ... expand your mind.

Posted: 30 December 2008 11:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]  
Junior Mint
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  62
Joined  2008-12-26

i’v seen some mint kisses and those wher d-liciose

Signature 

cool smile izzy cool smile

4 of 4