forgot password?

2 of 4
New Flavors of Hershey Kisses
Posted: 02 August 2008 08:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2008-07-02

Caramel Apple Kisses!? That doesn’t sound right! Also, it’s interesting that the Candy Corn Kisses are going to be more widely available this fall. Weren’t they pretty widely panned (on candy blogs)? I could have sworn that Cybele didn’t much care for them!

Posted: 02 August 2008 08:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2008-08-02

Hey all,

New to board here…

I was on a Hershey Kisses Hunt all last Christmas and was able to pick up several new flavors.

I did get to try the following:

Hot Chocolate
Dark Chocolate Strawberry
Marshmallow Creme
Cookies and Cream
Vanilla Yogurt
Creme de Menthe
NY Cheesecake

and that’s about it.  I enjoyed all of the above but was slightly disappointed with the Cookies and Cream and Vanilla Yogurt, those ones were just not my cup of tea.

I have yet to find, and if anyone can get me some of these flavors I would be very grateful!!!

I would LOVE to try
Lemon Creme
Orange Creme
Strawberry Creme
Candy Corn
and
Raspberry Creme.

If anyone has any of those lying around let me know!!!  Happy Hunting!

Posted: 07 August 2008 05:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2008-07-02

Still have yet to find the marshmallow creme ones.. the filled ones that is. I work at a Target and still have yet to see them. I’ve been searching for a long time too! Haven’t even heard of the chocolate strawberry ones.. sounds interesting.. I find the yogurt and cookies and creme ones everywhere now. Anxious to try out Caramel Apple.. I wasn’t too impressed with Candy Corn last year.. It was okay for about 2.. but they’re so overly sweet(and I’ve got a high tolerance level grin or so I’d like to think ). They’re like a cheap, rich, frosting.. and the colours aren’t even in the right order!

Posted: 11 August 2008 08:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  172
Joined  2005-09-11

PhizzingTub found, photographed & reviewed the new Caramel Apple Kisses.

http://phizzingtub.blogspot.com/2008/08/caramel-apple-hershey-kisses-review.html

I went out looking for them and the Pumpkin Spice over the weekend but have had no luck (but no surprise there, as far as I know about 20% of the new flavors never make their way into my area).

Signature 

Open your mouth ... expand your mind.

Posted: 11 August 2008 05:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2008-07-05

A-HA!!! I finally found some of the marshmallow creme kisses here! I found them at Walgreens.  For some reason they usually seem to get the harder to find candy than any place else. They’re the only ones that had the Lemonade Stand Mike n Ike’s this summer as well.

I haven’t tried the kisses yet, I like to try to hold off as long as I can and see how much will power I can achieve.  smile

Signature 

Posted: 12 August 2008 02:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2008-07-09

I’ve also noticed that, in addition to the white chocolate raspberry creme kisses, there are also a dark chocolate raspberry version. Not sure if they are actually new or not, but Walgreens in Buffalo, NY was selling them as a new Limited Edition beside the Marshmallow Cream filled kisses.

I was surprised that I had to go to a Walgreens to find any of the new limited editions. I first went to the Hershey Store in Niagara Falls and they had nothing but the standard types of kisses! Somewhat counter intuitive really…

Posted: 13 August 2008 05:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Joined  2008-07-02

I saw Neopolitan ones at Sams Club the other day, they sometimes carry the limited edition ones as well.  They had the NY Cheescake ones a month or two ago, but alas, no more. 

Pumpkin Spice?!  Wow, I will definitely be on the lookout for these soon, probably after the school sales go away, the Halloween candy will be available soon, lol!

Posted: 14 August 2008 08:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]  
Junior Mint
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2008-08-14

We will probably have the candy corn ones against this year, I distinctly remember seeing them last year and thinking “yuck! chocolate plus candy corn, no thanks.” If anyone desperately wants it (or other LTD flavors) give a shot and i’ll keep an eye out, my local Wal Mart gets most of the LTD kisses in.

I am very interested in the Pumpkin Spice ones, though they will probably stink. Also, have the caramel ones become a permanent staple everywhere else like they have been in the eats here?

Signature 

...The snowman is watching you!

Posted: 15 August 2008 11:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]  
Bit o Honey
RankRank
Total Posts:  50
Joined  2008-07-01

I’ve tried the caramel apple kisses and they’re not half bad, I plan to have a review up soon.

I WANT the pumpkin spice ones so tarrible badly, but I haven’t seen hide no hair of them. The Hershey’s World Store told me they’re not out for general release until November. Boooo…..

Signature 

thecandyenthusiast.com

Posted: 20 August 2008 04:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2008-07-03

I loved the Cheesecake kisses and I thought the Marshmallow Creme ones were absolutely delectable. (It was all I could do not to polish off the entire bag in one sitting.)

Posted: 26 August 2008 03:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Joined  2008-07-02

Hey guess what I found today?!

The new fall flavors of Hershey Kisses at TARGET!  I picked up the Pumpkin Spice ones, and I think they had the caramel apple ones, but I am not 100% sure as I was so excited about the Pumpkin Spice ones..lol!  They also had the Candy Corn ones.  I should have ventured to their ‘seasonal’ department, but I was in sort of a hurry.  No fear, I probably will venture in there tomorrow and will give a better report.  Please let us know if you go there!

Posted: 26 August 2008 05:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Joined  2008-07-09

Thanks for the heads up Crabmuffin! Guess I’m making a beeline for Target when I’m in the states next weekend!  cheese

Posted: 29 August 2008 10:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]  
Bit o Honey
RankRank
Total Posts:  50
Joined  2008-07-01

Crabmuffin, I was there the other day and no dice! How are they? I’m dying to find them. They must not be released in my neck of the woods over here in New Jersey. :(

Signature 

thecandyenthusiast.com

Posted: 29 August 2008 02:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  172
Joined  2005-09-11
Sera - 29 August 2008 05:41 PM

Crabmuffin, I was there the other day and no dice! How are they? I’m dying to find them. They must not be released in my neck of the woods over here in New Jersey. :(

I also found the Pumpkin Spice ones today at Target. They also had the Candy Corn ones but again ... no Caramel Apple (though of the three the Pumpkin Spice sounded the most promising).

I’d offer a trade Sera, but it’s kind of hot here and I doubt they’d do well.

I also saw the Candy Corn Kisses at Rite Aid, in a mercifully smaller bag of only 8 ounces ... which is 7.9 ounces more than I can tolerate of them. (But they sure were cute.)

Signature 

Open your mouth ... expand your mind.

Posted: 29 August 2008 04:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Joined  2008-07-02

Awww, I would love to also send them to you, agreed, it’s hot here in Florida, and I think they would be one big chocolate puddle of pumpkin spice!  Where are you located?  Maybe if you are not far..priority mail?  Just let me know!  I hope to run into Target this weekend, and will check out if I was right or wrong about the caramel ones.  Was not completely sure.

ETA:  You are in Jersey..duh..sorry!  I’m originally from south Jersey, near Philly.  Prior to living here in FL, we lived in Eastern Connecticut.  We do not miss the great northeast, aka winter hell!  wink

2 of 4