forgot password?

Too much gummi, not enough sours
Posted: 20 June 2008 10:09 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2005-09-10

Have you noticed that there seem to be fewer and fewer sours available in local stores? I have to go to specialty candy stores because my local supermarket and convenience stores just don’t have the sour selection I demand.

TTFN
Travis

Posted: 24 June 2008 11:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-06-24

I don’t know about fewer sours specifically…I mostly seem to have trouble finding any gummies anymore. Lots of Hershey bars, not so much Sour Patch Kids and gummi worms.

Posted: 02 July 2008 12:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Joined  2008-07-02

my boyfriend constantly has to “settle” for warheads. i’m always on the lookout for sour candy!

Posted: 02 July 2008 03:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Joined  2008-07-02

I totally agree.  I’ve been getting Japanese Shigekix to satisfy my super sour candy tastes.  They have lemon, which is like licking a real lemon.  So good.  And cola, good, but not my favorite.  Grape is good and sour.  And they have Ramune, which is lemon/lime, except to me it tastes exactly like bubblegum.  Not a flavor you want in sour.  The sour Starbursts just taste like more flavorful Starbursts.  Not really sour, just more fruity.  And it’s sooo hard to find really sour ones.  Sour Patch Kids just aren’t that sour to me.  And Warheads have a funny taste to their sour stuff.  Kind of chemically.

Posted: 13 July 2008 06:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-07-13

I love sour candies. I never seem to find new ones though. I mean I find the usual Sour Patch Kids and stuff but I can never find anything different.

Posted: 03 October 2008 11:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Joined  2008-10-03

I always look for those LifeSavers sour gummies!  I LOOOOOVE them!  Can’t say I have too much trouble finding them…