forgot password?

Holiday Dots…
Posted: 26 August 2009 08:48 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2008-07-10

It almost seems too early but my grocery store had Bat and Ghost Dots as well as Candy corn dots…

At first taste, they are pretty good, but will check them after work to see how they are after the wrapper comes off the box.

Posted: 26 August 2009 08:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  172
Joined  2005-09-11

Oh awesome!

I got a sample of the Bat Dots earlier this year - they’re blood orange flavored.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/typetive/3540933060/

I’ll have to pick up some more! They’re quite tasty and I like the option of a single flavor instead of the regular mix in Dots.

Signature 

Open your mouth ... expand your mind.

Posted: 02 September 2009 04:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-09-02

I’m a pretty big fan of any Dots incarnations, so I’m eager to try these, namely the Candy Corn flavor (another favorite of mine).

Has anyone had the Candy Corn flavor, and if so, would you be willing to offer some insight?

Thanks.

Signature 

Sometimes I take humor seriously. Sometimes I take seriousness humorously. Either way it is irrelevant.

Posted: 02 September 2009 04:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  172
Joined  2005-09-11

Disliker - I found this review earlier this week of them:

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com/2009/08/31/halloween-dots/

I’m definitely keeping my eye out.

Signature 

Open your mouth ... expand your mind.

Posted: 02 September 2009 05:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-09-02

Thanks. I actually saw them at my local Walgreens (all three variations), but didn’t get any of them. I had planned on looking online for a review or such, and I wasn’t really in the mood for any Dots or candy today…

Maybe this weekend I’ll pick them up. smile

Signature 

Sometimes I take humor seriously. Sometimes I take seriousness humorously. Either way it is irrelevant.

Posted: 03 September 2009 03:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2008-11-20

I’ve tried both versions.  I actually picked up three boxes of candy corn dots in movie theater size.  They’re very good with a mild candy corn flavor.  I liked them a lot.  The blood orange has a nice more sour flavor, also very good.

Posted: 27 September 2009 09:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Bit o Honey
RankRank
Total Posts:  40
Joined  2008-07-02

I read all sorts of nice things about the halloween dots, so I tried the bats and candy corn. I’m actually not crazy about either, and I thought for sure I’d at least like the bats. I adore blood oranges, but probably should’a known I wouldn’t be happy with the artificial flavor.

Posted: 02 October 2009 08:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2009-01-21

I am a true fan of dots…actually a bit obsessed with them..tee hee. Anyway, it was a holiday just seeing the new dots in their brightly colored packages. My first sample was the candy corn flavor. I was curious if they would really capture that buttery,sweet taste sensation that candy corn is famous for. They sure did it for me and I keep buying these babies every time I pass by the candy aisle. Does anyone know if the dot family has any new delights to premiere over the winter holiday season?

Posted: 03 November 2009 05:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Junior Mint
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  62
Joined  2008-12-26

I love dots!!!!!!!!especialy the red kind!!!!!!!

Signature 

cool smile izzy cool smile