forgot password?

Why do you like Tootsie Rolls?  When do you eat them?  How often?
Posted: 13 May 2009 11:37 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-05-13

I work for a market research company and we’re designing a survey about several brands of candy.  Can you help me out by telling me why you like Tootise Rolls, etc.?  Or, why you don’t?  Thank you!

Posted: 05 June 2009 11:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2009-06-05

I never eat regular tootsi rolls. I like the fruit flavored ones and tootsi roll pops. The original kind is just too boring.

Signature 

grin  LOL  cheese  smile  wink  surprised  cool smile  tongue laugh grin  LOL  cheese  smile

Posted: 05 June 2009 12:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2009-01-09

I like them because they are soft and squishy and like lots I love the vanilla, blueberry and other flavored ones as well!

Posted: 10 June 2009 11:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Junior Mint
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  51
Joined  2008-07-11

I like the vanilla ones because they remind me of icing

I don’t eat tootsie rolls very often. I’m not a big fan of chewy candy, I don’t like how it gets stuck between my teeth.

So I would never buy them but if they were in a candy dish I would eat them if there was nothing else in there I liked

Posted: 23 June 2009 10:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2009-06-23

I don’t typically buy the Tootsie Rolls on their own (though I do love the long log of Tootsie Roll), but I do love to get the Frooties from news stands and often buy Tootsie Pops.  Tootsie Rolls for me only get consumed on their own when they’re in a mixed bag, usually around Halloween.

Posted: 09 October 2009 07:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Junior Mint
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  62
Joined  2008-12-26

i eat them when im sad or mad or hungry i like to stick them to the roof of my mouth and rub my tounge on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature 

cool smile izzy cool smile