forgot password?

Russell Stover Pastel Eggs?
Posted: 27 February 2009 06:58 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-02-27

Hello!  I have been trying, for a few years, to locate the pastel Russell Stover eggs they used to make.  There was a green egg with coconut filling with a pink flower with green leaf on top, and then there was a pink strawberry egg with a yellow flower and green leaf on top.  They also made the green coconut nests that I can only find in regular chocolate now.  My question is, did they stop making these or is there somewhere I can find them?  I emailed the company last year and never received a reply.  These were my FAVORITE and they bring back so many great memories of my grandmother sending us a box for easter every year!  I remember my mom letting us pick out one a day!  If any one knows where I can find these on the internet (I have looked in every store and can’t find them) or if they have stopped making them, I would greatly appreciate the info.  Thanks so much!

Posted: 27 February 2009 04:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  172
Joined  2005-09-11

It doesn’t look like they have them this year, they just launched their Easter section on their website:

http://www.russellstover.com/jump.jsp?itemID=228&itemType=CATEGORY&path=1,2,4,228&page=1&cid=easterlfstyl_09&viewAll=1

I’ll try emailing my contact with the company, but I don’t have high hopes.

It’s definitely a good idea to tell companies when you miss a product, you never know how close it is to being included in the production line.

Signature 

Open your mouth ... expand your mind.

Posted: 28 February 2009 02:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-02-27

That would be great if you could ask someone!  I’m pretty sure that they are done making them but I thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask.  I LOVED THEM SO MUCH and it’s sad to see them go.  Especially since I have met so many people that remember them and loved them as well!  I will await to see if you have found out anything.  Thanks again for trying!

Posted: 28 March 2009 02:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Bit o Honey
RankRank
Total Posts:  50
Joined  2008-07-01

My mom and I have lamented the discontinuation of these for YEARS! We remember them fondly. They were SO GOOD! I’ve been writing them to make them again, so I recommend doing the same. smile

Signature 

thecandyenthusiast.com

‹‹ Cadbury Green Mini Eggs      old school candy ››