forgot password?

Oddest candy you’ve found
Posted: 15 January 2009 12:05 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2009-01-09

I’m not trying to dis candy companies, but I like the odd candies somewhat. Though with that thought I actually thought it would be cool to share odd candies we find. I think it would be kind of sweet. (No pun intended)

I’ll give you and example. Yesterday (1/14/09) I happened to come across a chocolate bar with bacon in it. First I thought it was a flavor, but apparently it has bacon in it. Though I almost bought it to try I went with three other candies.

(Lindt Postachio, and raspberry, and peanut butter pillows, a.k.a golden crunchies)

I did constitute one flavor of Ritter Sport because it said “New better tasting flavor”.... something along those lines. Though I need to look back at the review to that one.

Posted: 05 June 2009 11:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2009-06-05

One time there was a plastic little toilet, and when you squeezed the button, brown goo came out. It was root beer flavored.

Signature 

grin  LOL  cheese  smile  wink  surprised  cool smile  tongue laugh grin  LOL  cheese  smile

Posted: 03 November 2009 04:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Junior Mint
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  62
Joined  2008-12-26

Im getting a bacon bar for christmas there is nothing wrong with it but if you dont love it if you had it there is probably something wrong with you not liking bacon and chocolate mixed together it is kind of like having bacon with your pancakes and maple syrup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature 

cool smile izzy cool smile