forgot password?

Poll
Anyone a loyalist to a particular brand of chocolate?
Nestle 0
Hershey?s 3
Cadbury 5
M&M/Mars 0
Other 5
Total Votes: 13
You must be a logged-in member to vote
Hershey, Nestle or Cadbury?
Posted: 30 September 2008 03:29 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-09-30

Are there some brands that can never go wrong and have a consistant quality of chocolate in all products?

Posted: 30 September 2008 09:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Junior Mint
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  51
Joined  2008-07-11

I picked Hershey because York Peppermint Patties are my favorite

I really don’t think I eat much other candy from the other options

Posted: 01 October 2008 02:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Junior Mint
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2008-08-14

Well it depends. Are we talking US production only? Cause European and Canadian Cadbury are a LOT better than US Cadbury cause… yanno, Hershey puts it out. At least, I think the Canadian Cadbury is ‘safe’.

I still voted “other” because right now Ritter Sport’s my favorite thing on Earth. Followed by Trader Joe’s and Frey’s.

Nestle doesn’t really own any brands I like. Hershey’s owns all the brands I like but, they’ve ruined them recently so i am not talking to them.

Signature 

...The snowman is watching you!

Posted: 01 October 2008 02:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2008-07-02

Cadbury of course!  I would like to try the Canadian and UK Cadbury soon though, lol! 

LOL@not talking to Hershey’s!  I like Hershey’s Kisses, but even they are gritty.  I used to eat Godiva chocolates, there was a really nice person who used to give samples every time we’d go to the Godiva store in the mall, so awesome, they’d let us try whatever was new.  It’s been years and years now.

Posted: 09 November 2008 09:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2008-11-09

woow what a hard choice ^^ i love the tree brand !! i can not choice one sorry =)

Posted: 08 April 2009 02:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-04-08

Cadbury, hands down—preferably from the UK/Ireland; I find theirs to be creamier.  (Is it the vegetable fat?) 

I agree with CrabMuffin: I find most Hershey’s chocolates to be too gritty (and bland, overall).  This may explain why the American Cadbury chocolates are less satisfying than their European counterparts.  Hershey took over their production.