forgot password?

my saga of the grapefruit mentos
Posted: 26 September 2008 12:47 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2008-07-12

about 6 weeks ago, cybele mentioned on the blog that she ordered them from a site called koshermania.

since i LOVE pink grapefruit & had never had them in mento form, i quickly went to the site & ordered a case. 

a week went by;  i had not heard about a ship date or anything, so i called to check.  the very nice but slightly bemused gentleman on the other end told me that for some inexplicable reason, he had had a run on these mentos lately & was currently out of stock. 

i expounded the power of the candy blog & advanced the theory that cybele’s readers were his new customers.

do you know, i’m still waiting for my order!  however, my new friend ely at koshermania is on the case.

Signature 

(\__/)
(=’.’=)
(”)_(”)

Posted: 26 September 2008 01:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  172
Joined  2005-09-11

Hee! When I posted that link they did say they had two boxes left and within two hours they were gone.

When I ordered from them about a week went by and there was no update on their website when I logged in. So I emailed them. Then the next day the box arrived. So their system isn’t exactly the best/most efficient. (I still have five rolls left.)

It is kind of crazy what some little post on the internet can do to a store 2,000 miles away.

Signature 

Open your mouth ... expand your mind.

Posted: 04 October 2008 09:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2008-07-12

i got my mentos on oct. 1.  hurray!!  and they are as every bit good as i had hoped.  thanks for the info about where to get them.

Signature 

(\__/)
(=’.’=)
(”)_(”)

Posted: 01 November 2008 10:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2008-10-30

I also ordered two boxes from Kosher Mania back on 9/24 and it took a month to get them, but they are wonderful. 

[post edited by admin 11/2/2008]

[ Edited: 02 November 2008 11:44 AM by Cybele]