forgot password?

Whoe else does this? Weirdness involving PEZ Candy
Posted: 18 September 2008 07:46 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2008-07-03

I have a personal weirdness involving Pez Candy
    I love PEZ. Enjoyed them as a child and rediscovered them now when looking for candy to review for my blog. These little squares of sweetness melt in the mouth and have almost a fruit-and-creme taste—all sweet, with a fruity little zing, not a trace of sour. Think of the frosting roses on cakes at childhood birthday parties, sparked with fruit flavoring and left to harden. That’s Pez. I always did like candies that were frosting-esque in some way. But that’s not the weirdness. Now, here’s the weirdness.
  Both as a child and now, I —wait for it—DISPENSE WITH THE DISPENSER AND ENJOY MY PEZ STRAIGHT FROM THE PACK!
    Anyone else do that? Not bother with a dispenser, instead savoring the little nuggets of yumminess right from the pack?

Posted: 19 September 2008 03:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Junior Mint
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2008-08-14

yup. why screw around with a plastic thing that never worked anyway? I used to just buy the refill bags full of the little paper sticks of pez and eat ‘em straight.

Signature 

...The snowman is watching you!

Posted: 19 September 2008 11:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2008-07-05

The candy store in our local mall sells PEZ in bulk bins. I’ll just buy a couple of scoops and eat it straight out of the bag. It’s definitely too much trouble to put them all in the holders. But I do like to collect certain PEZ containers for show. I’ll see if I can round them up and post a small photo of the collection here. Actually, I’d love to see anyone else’s collection of PEZ holders. Anyone want to post a photo?

Signature 

‹‹ How Long Does Candy Last?      fudge! ››