forgot password?

LOOK!! at what I found. Haribo Raspberries
Posted: 30 August 2008 01:19 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2008-07-05

I used to see these along with their gummy’s and licorice wheels all the time when we lived in Germany, but I haven’t really seen them since moving back to the states. I was thrilled to run into them at Aldi’s yesterday along with the wheels. I just love the pictures on the package and how the smell of raspberry just hits you full on when you open the bag.

The irony here is that while I was finding these yesterday, my mom and daughter were off in the country somewhere picking raspberries. I didn’t know they were doing that. That just shows the big difference between me and my mom. She’ll go search for the real one’s, and I’d prefer to just buy mine in any shape or form.  LOL

Image Attachments
hasibro-rasp.gif
 Signature 

Posted: 30 August 2008 03:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2008-07-05

I just wanted to add, that I recently read Cybele’s review of the gummy bears and I know there were questions about the flavors. I wasn’t sure if anyone had for sure figured out what they were, but I thought I’d post what I found out. The clear is definitely pineapple and the red is raspberry. They have a pretty fun website with all kinds of activities and information.

Haribo FAQ page

Signature 

Posted: 05 September 2008 06:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-09-05

If there’s a Cost Plus World Market near you, that’s a great place to find candy from other countries.  They have tons of Haribo stuff.  And at Christmas, they have huge amounts of European candy and sweets!