forgot password?

Halloween Candy
Posted: 23 August 2008 10:09 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2008-07-09

I was surprised to see the Halloween candy already rolling out at the local Dollarama up here in Ontario. The ghost shaped Peeps just hit the shelves..hopefully there will be some more showing up soon.

Posted: 23 August 2008 11:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Junior Mint
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  51
Joined  2008-07-11

I work in a grocery store

a week ago we got our first shipment of halloween candy into the store

27 full flats of it

Posted: 26 August 2008 05:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Junior Mint
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2008-08-14

Our super walmart here in NH has jus started putting up the halloween candy displys. Sadly, there are no limited edition kisses yet. It’s mostly just bags of fun size stuff and some candy corn/pumpkins. They’ve not even filled an aisle up yet, usually they fill about 4 for halloween.

Signature 

...The snowman is watching you!

Posted: 26 August 2008 08:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Junior Mint
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  51
Joined  2008-07-11

Walgreens is also putting out their Halloween candy

I’ve seen the candy corn and the marshmellow creme filled kisses there so far

Posted: 26 August 2008 01:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Pixy Stix
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2008-07-05

I found the candy corn kisses at Hy-Vee last weekend. My Aunt wanted to try them, so I finally opened them the other day. The first thing she said was how strongly they smelled. Like frosting. I tried a few, but they don’t really taste like frosting. More like a waxy version of it. I hope I have better luck with the marshmallow creme ones.

Signature 

Posted: 06 September 2008 03:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  172
Joined  2005-09-11

Rite Aid was in full Halloween Candy Mode as of this weekend. (They weren’t last week.)

Two aisle and with a pretty good selection.

They had the Snickers Rockin’ Nut Road in the mini and snack size (though the mini size was mixed with Snickers dark).

They also had the Hershey’s Candy Corn Kisses.

I was excited to see the return of the Mary Jane Peanut Butter Chews (the molasses taffy circles with peanut butter in the center in black and orange waxed papers).

Walgreen’s didn’t have any Halloween stuff out yet.

My Target had some small displays of Halloween stuff at the register, but no special aisle ... yet, maybe after the back to school stuff this week.

Not quite Halloween but I finally found the Reese’s Bats in the single serve size in Dark at the 99 cent store. I bought three!

Signature 

Open your mouth ... expand your mind.